Founded in 2000, Woodwinds Health Campus features the city's only full-scale hospital, which is affiliated with HealthEast. The facility also collaborates with Children's Hospitals and Clinics. The Natural Care Center is attached to the hospital and Woodwinds is known for its holistic care, offering music, aroma therapies and an acupuncturist on site. Woodwinds Hospital has an emergency department, delivering many of the area's babies.
- Fax: 651-232-6888
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps, automatic doors and an elevator available.
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "Woodbury is a great place to raise a family - good schools and a focus on the environment with its trails and parks. There are also great youth sports programs."
- Number of beds: 86
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center
- Visiting hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Helipad: No