The YMCA provides more than just a workout, it offers a stable and nurturing environment for children and families. One of 10,000 locations nationwide, the Southeast Area YMCA — located in Central Park — offers an array of fitness classes, youth sports, child care and preschool programs, as well as community programs.
- Fax: 651-731-1534
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a lowered curb to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Pick-up
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga