Fall sports will soon be kicking into high gear, and Patch gives you the chance to share every exciting moment with the community.
We are looking for athletes, coaches, parents, booster club members and fans who are ready, willing and able to share their team spirit on Patch. News about any team—high school, middle school, rec teams, etc.—is welcome!
Here's how you can share news about your sports team:
1. Start a blog about your sports team: Share stats, recaps, photos and/or videos from the game in your own sports blog. Is your favorite team a college or pro team? That's OK too! Discuss the team, coaches and players with other fans in the community.
2. : Snap an awesome photo at the game? Catch the winning touchdown on video? Upload it to .
3. Announce your team's wins, awards, fundraisers, highlights, and more: Did one of your favorite players get named as player of the week? Post an announcement. Have an upcoming fundraiser? Let the community know. Be sure to add a photo if you want your announcement featured on the home page!
4. Place events, such as fundraisers, big games, etc., on the calendar: Want to get more fans in the stands? Be sure to let everyone know where and when your next game is taking place by posting it on our free event calendar. This is also a great place to let the community know the where and when of any other special team events.
5. Place an advertisement for even more exposure for your team or business: Contact Mike Anselmo at email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to learning more about your favorite sports team!