The on Friday announced its new board members and officers.
The new board members are:
- Stephanie Brunz, Radiant Change/
- Brenda Carlson,
- Tim Swanson, CorTrust Bank
The new officers for 2012-13 are:
- Jim Widen, chair
- Jack Lanners, first vice chair
- , second vice chair/secretary
- Dixie Ewing, past chair
- Joan Guider, treasurer
- Jack Clinton, assistant secretary
The Woodbury Community Foundation also recognized retiring board members:
- Steve Meads (MidCountry Bank),
- Terri McEnaney (Bailey Nurseries)
- Lynne Menozzi
Woodbury Community Foundation
The Woodbury Community Foundation is a local philanthropic nonprofit agent acting on behalf of the community, to provide leadership and financial leverage to combat the most profound social needs of our Woodbury residents.
Our mission is to strengthen our community by connecting people and organizations with causes that matter. Our long-term goal is to improve the well-being of the people who live here by transforming lives for Woodbury’s future.
Our commitment is to inspire and support productive collaborations that solve real problems at the local level.